The full faced coated long-term abrasive on a sturdy polyester backing produces a consistently very fine surface finish. RK700X boasts significantly high gloss levels and extremely narrow tolerances for surface values. The abrasive grain breaks down completely. Since this is a gradual process, the service life of the product is enhanced.
- Consistent surface quality with extremely narrow tolerances
- Increase in productivity: Grinding and polishing can be accomplished in one single step
- No unwanted chatter marks due to a specially designed manufacturing process
- Fewer tool changes thanks to an extended service life reduce grinding costs and improve process stability
- Less dust accumulation on the workpiece
Developed for: Stainless steel, superalloys, unalloyed steel
Also suitable for: Aluminum, NF-Metals